| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hachijojima in April is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in April is quite sopping. A sizable 238.8mm (9.4in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Hachijojima April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Hachijojima, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Hachijojima: