| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hachijojima in May is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat soggy. A sizable 249.2mm (9.8in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:27 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Hachijojima May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hachijojima, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hachijojima: